Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This is a test of my new blog for drdiskradio.com
You may visit my web page @ www.drdiskradiocom
or visit my Facebook page @
https://www.facebook.com/MusicForLoversThroughTheNight?ref=hl
to learn more about my three internet radio broadcasts via

www.drdiskradio.com
Dr. Disk's Ambient/NewAge 24/7
broadcast via Streamer P2p

Music For Lovers Through the Night 24/7
music for the romantic heart in all of us
broadcast via www.pirateradio.com
( but can be listened to in monaural sound without
any special media player from my web page @
www.drdiskradio.com
and
Dr. Disk's Examination Room Jazz Sounds 24/7
relaying jazz from WSIE 88.7 " The Jazz Station "
from the campus of SIUE @ Edwardsville, Illinois
and can be listened to live on my web page @
www.drdiskradio.com
or listen via my
Paltalk voice chat@
http://express.paltalk.com/index.htm?gid=1311311999
Your comments and suggestions good or bad are
always welcomed. In the future I will be posting
mostly social commentary type posts on this blog.
I'm sure that will get some people's blood up and
create a bit of controversy and make for some lively
posts on my readers part. I will be looking forward
to your future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment